We are looking for highly motivated individual who will fill the position as the following:
- Bahasa Melayu Teacher (Primary / Secondary)
- Mathematics Teacher (Primary / Secondary)
- Bachelor degree in relevant field of study from a recognised university/institution.
- Possess at least 3-5 years teaching experience
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage children
- Nurturing and dedicated to the development and well-being of children
- be proficient in written/spoken English Language and Bahasa Melayu
- be ICT literate
- Possesses drivers license and a car
- Starting salary will commensurate with qualification and experience
- Fringe benefits include annual bonus, 5% TAP and 3.5% LPCT (for Brunei citizens and Permanent Residents)
- Successful candidates will be offered a 3 years contract which is renewable subject to mutual agreement
- Applicants must be local/Brunei Permanent Resident.
- Application should be made in writing and include the following:-
- Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV), indicating full personal details and experience
- Copies of academic qualification certificates
- A recent non-returnable passport sized photograph
Applicants should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to the following postal address on or before August 22, 2020.
St. George's School
P.O. Box 2201
Bandar Seri Begawan BS8674
Tel: 2224458 / 2228449
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.